- Changed FET Charge Pump from soft-floor to hard-floor design.
- Scrubbed reset ckt - RN-41 has built-in pull up, this messed with time-constants of C19
- Scrubbed all the protection diodes, removed Zeners.
- Added PTC fusing for the NTC temp probes, to better survive accidental shorting to battery.
- Change Amp Shunt pre-scaling chip to INA-282. This will not support BOTH high or low shunts, and it will also allow measurement of + or - amps.
Here is the current schematic in picture form, a readable .pdf is under the Schematic tab above:
And here is a 3D CAD drawing of the board:
This design is being sent off the http://smart-prototyping.com to see what quote they will come back with in regards to the PCB and assembly. I am looking forward to not having to hand-solder the small parts and hope they come back with a reasonable amount. If you are interested, send me a note. We have about 6 boards 'in the queue' now, and I think they can do more w/o any issues :-)